on a lighter note...

508098865_1460360055323258_9149907758039130149_n.jpg
 
And had to pay off the refs or every one. Guess they didn't pay enough the last three.
If this were true, Jerry Jones and the Cowboys would have made a conference championship game in the last 30 years.

Worst excuse in sports - "its the refs". Pitiful

EVERY team gets calls, EVERY team has calls missed, in EVERY game of EVERY sport.


... 3 losses couldn't possibly be because their offensive line is shit and receiving corps isnt much better. Gotta be because they ran out of money to pay refs. :A Bonk:
 
If this were true, Jerry Jones and the Cowboys would have made a conference championship game in the last 30 years.

Worst excuse in sports - "its the refs". Pitiful

EVERY team gets calls, EVERY team has calls missed, in EVERY game of EVERY sport.


... 3 losses couldn't possibly be because their offensive line is shit and receiving corps isnt much better. Gotta be because they ran out of money to pay refs. :A Bonk:
Yep, a combination of all three.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,129
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top