on a lighter note...

494184468_9985807974846091_8318079968825466223_n.jpg
 
I stake no claim to the origin of this joke, the original comedian was the legendary Adam Corolla. Our family finds this joke so funny, we constantly try to add more punchlines to it.

The joke is this: The rich and the poor have far more in common than the middle class. Here's a list of things that the rich and poor have in common, but the middle class does not.

For example:


Both know all the local judges





Both own outdoor showers





Both hunt with hounds





Both sleep with a maid





Both marry distant relatives





Both use a stream of water to clean themselves after a dump





Both’s most valuable possession is a really old car





Both use cloth diapers





Both give birth at home





Both get haircuts at home





Both talk to their attorney all the time





Both hire others to speak on their behalf





Both know the market rate for copper





Both spend a lot of time on boats





Both live in a hotel





Both have really old guns





Both live next to a rapper





Both’s sole source of income might be playing guitar in front of people





Both eat animals not typically considered food





The cops come instantly when called to their address





Their car’s tires are smooth and tread less





They both disowned their children





Obsessed with government subsidies





As teens, they were sent away to a special school (*This one I wrote, I find it hilariously true)





They both wear clothes with holes in it





Their furniture is really old





They collect weird things





They’re frequently in the newspaper





At least once a year you hear about them in the news





Both do things you were unaware were actual sports
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,429
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top