on a lighter note...

98A1A4F3-07FF-4909-ABDA-0AAF3F895881.png
 
I shouldn't have posted anything this morning...now everyone will know I missed the first day of dove season...sigh

Thought you posted this morning from the dove field.

BTW, I'm posting this while waiting on geese to fly into my hunting buddy's "backyard". At ten minutes to noon we change shotgun ammo to #7-1/2 and #8 for doves.

Happy Hunting to those in the field and waterways on opening day.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,857
Members
170,397
Latest member
MillieBlac
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top