on a lighter note...

Friends: “How many guns do you have!?”

Me: “Not that many…they all fit in one gun safe”

The gun safe…

C069F2C7-B1F3-470B-9D11-755EECB7419A.jpeg


:)
 
Get a wad of toilet paper, smear some chunky peanutbutter on it, put it in a ziplock baggie.

Next somebody takes up the stall next to you in a public toilet, throw the toilet paper into their stall, then apologize profusely. "Can you kick that back this way, I'm SO sorry."
 
From the Orlando Sentinel, Tuesday, February 4, 1958:

Looking over the rim of a volcanic crater, one American tourist in Europe said to another:

"Wow, it sure is deep and hot. Reminds you of Hell, doesn't it?"

One of the native guides, hearing the remark, shrugged his shoulders and exclaimed:

"These Americans! They've been everywhere."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,172
Members
170,529
Latest member
MohammedFo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top