on a lighter note...

I like mine still moooooing

Walk him past the grill, shoot him in the head, lop his feet off, and put him on a plate!
 
My Dad upon looking at one of my steaks….

.”A Band-Aid woulda saved that steer”
 
I've seen them hurt worse than that and walk it off. That's how I take it.

Technically it's called "blue".
1737175711753.png
 
I've seen them hurt worse than that and walk it off. That's how I take it.

Technically it's called "blue".
View attachment 658823
Some Japanese kids used to order their steaks blue rare when I worked at a grill during college.

32 oz blue rare ribeye with no sides. Then they started eating them raw sashimi style. That poor cow never recovered. Death by a thousand cuts.
 
Some Japanese kids used to order their steaks blue rare when I worked at a grill during college.

32 oz blue rare ribeye with no sides. Then they started eating them raw sashimi style. That poor cow never recovered. Death by a thousand cuts.
I get it. I'm Lebanese and have been eating kibbeh nayeh my whole life. My grandmother would make it for Sunday dinner after church. This is how it would look when she brought it out, and there was rarely any left.
1737201468263.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,279
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top