on a lighter note...

Just so you don’t think I’m just picking on ev owners. Here is one hundred years of automotive history.
IMG_3312.jpeg
 
1736728773903.jpeg
 
Wasn't me that posted that ...traumatised me as well..... :E Horrified:...I as you might have noticed only post upmarket kitchen appliances....or eye catching accessories :E Shrug:

Apologies to @spike.t. It was @Brent in Az that posted that grannies photo traumatizing members.

Just proves my theory that one should never respond half asleep or after the 5th shot of tequila.

@spike.t provides photos of relief to replace those mental images members want to unsee. And advice to husbands, and boyfriends, that offer trips to:
The ER with the possibility of being admitted,
To the mortuary,
Becoming a missing person

I still haven't found where @spike.t shops for those upmarket appliances. I've tried Amazon, Ebay, Temu, even the local Lowe's, Home Depot, Walmarts, Targets, and Bass Pro Shops/Cabela's; No such items. Actually got banned for 4 weeks from the last one. Seems the female store manager thought I was some sort of pervert or male chauvinist.
 
Now that I have properly identified the true culprit.

@Brent in Az, As funny as such mimes you provide; What do you have against us other members of the forum that you keep posting these perverted photos of grannies and these two despicable politicians that we can't unsee. Destroying what few empty brain memory cells we reserve for past, present, and future African Safaris memories. :eek::X3::ROFLMAO:

Curious as to what do you have on the moderators that they haven't given you a few warnings and several time outs for cruel and inhumane treatment of fellow members.:ROFLMAO:
 
Now that I have properly identified the true culprit.

@Brent in Az, As funny as such mimes you provide; What do you have against us other members of the forum that you keep posting these perverted photos of grannies and these two despicable politicians that we can't unsee. Destroying what few empty brain memory cells we reserve for past, present, and future African Safaris memories. :eek::X3::ROFLMAO:

Curious as to what do you have on the moderators that they haven't given you a few warnings and several time outs for cruel and inhumane treatment of fellow members.:ROFLMAO:
I'm the gift that keeps on giving
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,075
Members
169,100
Latest member
CarmonBrys
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top