on a lighter note...

Thought this was my page ... :A Yeah: ;):D Beers:

This won't be your page for long if you keep posting those perverted photos of grannies that we can't unsee. :cool::ROFLMAO:

Curious as to what do you have on the moderators that they haven't given you a few warnings and several time outs for cruel and inhumane treatment of fellow members.:ROFLMAO:
 
This won't be your page for long if you keep posting those perverted photos of grannies that we can't unsee. :cool::ROFLMAO:

Curious as to what do you have on the moderators that they haven't given you a few warnings and several time outs for cruel and inhumane treatment of fellow members.:ROFLMAO:
Wasn't me that posted that ...traumatised me as well..... :E Horrified:...I as you might have noticed only post upmarket kitchen appliances....or eye catching accessories :E Shrug:
 
1736704334241.png
 
473220775_122157393242302703_1727085620317638099_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,044
Members
170,509
Latest member
TrudyV4825
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top