on a lighter note...

1729346701052.png
 
It really is a shame. When I watch Andy Griffith (or just about any show from 50+ years ago) I lament the fact that people dress like bums in this present age. I’m too young to remember myself when the decline began. Maybe the 80s? Or did it start with the hippy movement? It has certainly accelerated in the last 20-30 years. Sad fact regardless of when it started.
I am old enough to remember when dressing like that was the norm. All that ended with my parents generation. I'd say the decline began in the late '60's. I wasn't in the US in the early '70's but when I got back it was well underway. It kinda correlates with the decline in manners and mutual respect.
 
1729355333647.png
 
1729355754370.png
 
1729356599697.png
 
1729362044131.png
 
1729367516315.png
 
1729381475650.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,681
Members
168,955
Latest member
BEOLemuel2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top