on a lighter note...


sarcasm meme.jpg
 
At my funeral, I want a group of Italian guys dressed in black suits approach my coffin and say "We're gonna miss you Boss" so my family will think I had some crazy shit going on.
I want one of my friends to send out a group text from my phone telling everyone, "Thanks for coming"
 
1729186683042.png
 

Did that once. And only once. Blamed it on my neighbors. A week later their house, yard, trees, and vehicles were toilet papered. That was over three or four decades ago. My parents still remind me of the time I called the law that night. They just can't prove who or why their house was TPed 2 weeks later on Halloween.

Me::E Shrug:
 
Did that once. And only once. Blamed it on my neighbors. A week later their house, yard, trees, and vehicles were toilet papered. That was over three or four decades ago. My parents still remind me of the time I called the law that night. They just can't prove who or why their house was TPed 2 weeks later on Halloween.

Me::E Shrug:

Post Script: couldn't edit this earlier due to doctor called me for my appointment.

I sort of manipulated a joke I once heard. IIRC, I think it was Jerry Faller (Fowler)(?)(last name is probably misspelled or incorrect), who actually told a similar, paralleling, joke. Only his spill was much longer, with a different ending.:E Rofl:

Had to change the story a bit. As what actually happened to the actual neighbor on Halloween was worse and presumably done by middle school age students, and not worth elaborating on.
 
Last edited:
Jerry Clower maybe?
 
"Just shoot up here amongst us 'cuz one of us gotsta have some relief!"

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,407
Members
169,353
Latest member
WoodrowOre
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top