on a lighter note...


irish meme.jpg
 
A Roman centurion walks up to a bar and tells the barkeep "I'd like a martinus, please."

The bartender replies "Don't you mean a 'martini'?"

The centurion responds back "If I'd wanted more than one, I'd have asked for more than one."

*******************************
As bad as my Italian is, I'm always annoyed to walk into a place to see "a panini" on the menu. "Panino" is singular, "panini" is plural.

"I'd like a panini, please" is "I'd like a sandwiches, please."
You'd like a sandwiches? Sure, what kind? While I'm up, I think I'll have a beers too. Or is that two?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top