on a lighter note...

IMG_3052.jpeg
 
Didn't quite get the translation. Need to visit this club. What part of Texas is the club located?
I approve of the idea itself, but I have no idea what the issue is. In my opinion, it's somewhere in the former Yugoslavia - Croatia, Slovenia... By the way, I heard there is a good hunting in Croatia. There are participants from those places here, they can tell you more precisely.
Oh, I'm the idea of the song - the girl complains that only idiots stick to her, with a bottle of whiskey or raki, they say, "yes, I'm not handsome, but after whiskey things will get better."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,441
Messages
1,576,361
Members
170,560
Latest member
LaylaSeato
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top