on a lighter note...

25625d1394168753-lighter-note-hngfd.jpg


25627d1394168758-lighter-note-xf6.jpg


Pallet emergency Home [?]

25626d1394168756-lighter-note-pallet-emergency-home.jpg
 

Attachments

  • hngfd.jpg
    hngfd.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,020
  • Pallet emergency Home.jpg
    Pallet emergency Home.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,024
  • xf6.jpg
    xf6.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,008
Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

  • 1924918_10151869040326511_1484294687_n.jpg
    1924918_10151869040326511_1484294687_n.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,003
Last edited by a moderator:
this I don't understand ????View attachment 25715

takes getting close to your dinner ,to a whole new level
 
Bosveld ski-klub![lol!]

25737d1394629565-lighter-note-bosveld-ski-club.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Bosveld ski club.jpg
    Bosveld ski club.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 949
Last edited by a moderator:
:kt::kt:

25876d1395380407-lighter-note-1900064_631022480279977_2061845251_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1900064_631022480279977_2061845251_n.jpg
    1900064_631022480279977_2061845251_n.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,030
Last edited by a moderator:

they'll cook up ,no worries .
par boiled then saut馥d in butter and honey ,with a sprinkling of whole seed mustard .and side order of samba backstrap and mashed taters
 
Last edited by a moderator:
a quick education in the different cuts of meat....:rolleyes:

:doh2:

25878d1395410056-lighter-note-jpg.jp.jpg


25879d1395410061-lighter-note-meat-poster-1.jpg
 

Attachments

  • jpg.jp.jpg
    jpg.jp.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 1,069
  • meat-poster-1.jpg
    meat-poster-1.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 1,018
Last edited by a moderator:
politicians...:doh2:

25922d1395542841-lighter-note-1522213_602200709828439_1055635803_n.jpg


25923d1395542843-lighter-note-1557558_606425379405972_148065133_n-copy.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1522213_602200709828439_1055635803_n.jpg
    1522213_602200709828439_1055635803_n.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,019
  • 1557558_606425379405972_148065133_n - Copy.jpg
    1557558_606425379405972_148065133_n - Copy.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 932
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
The anti's are brainstorming again
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 867
:bighello::eyecrazy:;)

26467d1397617865-lighter-note-h.jpg


observe carefully...

26468d1397617866-lighter-note-parrot.jpg
 

Attachments

  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 844
  • parrot.jpg
    parrot.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 823
Last edited by a moderator:
1148930_1555464954678651_968202379_n.jpg
 
opportunities....
11218717_10203046522563040_7164670844182343747_n.jpg
COWS bad day.jpg
 
10388195_852207041492127_7686654019721339587_n.jpg
 
trouble...

900x900px-LL-296e939f_1002086_635588046453986_1632089622_n.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,532
Latest member
subsrotestheo1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top