yup pieter that donut looks good, but me thinks i wont be trading my pontoon boat in for one of those picnic launchs for use on the zambezi...:scared::alligator:
they'll cook up ,no worries .
par boiled then saut馥d in butter and honey ,with a sprinkling of whole seed mustard .and side order of samba backstrap and mashed taters
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.