on a lighter note...

target meme.jpg
 
1699904182601.png
 
1699926451961.png
 

Space Force uses the same ranks as the Army, so Captain is O3. He's an O1 (Second Lieutenant) and will make O2 and eventually O3 provided he continues to breathe for the next few years.

It's not like the Navy where you need to be an O6 to be a Captain that can take an entire career.
 
1699961637724.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,890
Members
170,455
Latest member
TitusDrans
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top