on a lighter note...

Screenshot_20231005-143414_Facebook.jpg
 
1696595388024.png
 

Nice try.
Doesn't work in Ohio.

A farmer allowed a city fellow to deer hunt.

The day prior to opening day of deer season the farmer went out and painted in big white letters on both sides of the animals C-O-W on his cow and M-U-L-E on his mule.

The city fellow shot the farmers cow opening morning.

Now one would think the farmer wouldn't let this fellow back on his property.

Well the following year this same city fellow asked this same farmer for permission to deer hunt. And this same farmer gave him permission to deer hunt.

Again the farmer feeling apprehensive painted in big white letters M-U-L-E on both sides of his mule.

Sure enough opening morning the city fellow shot the farmers mule....claiming he thought it was a mule deer.

Now you know why it is hard to get permission to hunt from farmers.
 

Hilarious but true.
I have a hunting who built a play area like in the picture for his grandkids. We joked about it being a really good deer stand since deer would often be seen feeding within 10 yards of it.

Now that the grandkids are old enough their play area doubles as a deer stand for them.

BTW his pool deck also makes a nice observation and deer stand.
 

They only surveyed 100 women over 60+ years of age. Those who conducted this survey must have been the same group that conducted the survey: on tourist willing to pay a fee to stop trophy hunting.

Women now a days order their husbands, boyfriends, etc to clean up their mess when they get done. After 1 or 2 trips to the ER, husbands, boyfriends, etc don't have to be told, they automatically clean up after themselves.
 
1696628908769.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top