on a lighter note...

335021847_1383453655752179_9123469171971357888_n.jpg
 
1683486048745.jpeg
 
We got C-rations in basic, and I thought they were not bad at all. The first gen of MRE were horrific, they got better as time went on. LOL!!!!!
Cs weren't bad except for the bulk and weight of the tin cans they came in. Beat the hell out of your legs with a cargo pocket full.
 
1683502748517.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,737
Members
169,405
Latest member
presognsawrei1988
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top