on a lighter note...

21880A77-9CD9-4ACC-A084-0E7065D75F97.jpeg
 
Back in the 80s on our LBE, we had a dispenser for our Tabasco, it was for a flashlight. :ROFLMAO: Made those nasty MREs taste much better.
 
1683333839889.jpeg
 
Especially in New Mexico.
 
Back in the 80s on our LBE, we had a dispenser for our Tabasco, it was for a flashlight. :ROFLMAO: Made those nasty MREs taste much better.
Mre's are great, you should have tried our "C's" Absolutely needed hot sauce!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,819
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top