on a lighter note...

330875071_5802132736571960_2680399770992792217_n.jpg
 
1682439860805.png
 
1682442169078.png
 
Can anyone guess what this is?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5290.JPG
    IMG_5290.JPG
    499.1 KB · Views: 328
Yep , you guessed it- It is a certain ethnic flashlight, notice the two spare bulbs!
 
Most people outside of this forum will not get the gist of this. just had some new koozies made and I put this design on the back side.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5289.JPG
    IMG_5289.JPG
    360.4 KB · Views: 328

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,280
Members
169,329
Latest member
vapsolonet1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top