on a lighter note...

IMG_0645.jpeg
 
1682468764030.jpeg
 
1682468786530.jpeg
 
1682471509755.png
 
1682477087571.png
 
Most people outside of this forum will not get the gist of this. just had some new koozies made and I put this design on the back side.

Not enough, give me the old Flak 88
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,953
Members
169,069
Latest member
LyndaPrimm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top