on a lighter note...

Reminds me of a time when my daughter’s boyfriend sent her a mean text that I happened to see when i looked at her phone. She was upset I saw it and upset at him. He was at his job in town. I loaded up the truck and headed for town. She warned him I was coming. When I got there, the little bastard was gone. Quit his job on the spot and took off! Luckily for everyone, she dumped him after that. Lol.
 
1680990562544.jpeg


My new Golf instructor :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Reminds me of a time when my daughter’s boyfriend sent her a mean text that I happened to see when i looked at her phone. She was upset I saw it and upset at him. He was at his job in town. I loaded up the truck and headed for town. She warned him I was coming. When I got there, the little bastard was gone. Quit his job on the spot and took off! Luckily for everyone, she dumped him after that. Lol.
Hey, it worked!
 
1680998764942.jpeg
 
Well, not always...my great aunt Shelton worked at a WWII facility making C rations. Her job was to crack eggs all day long. She could open ANY bottle. In fact my uncles once torched syrup on a bottle top till dry and asked her to open it. She snapped the bottle off at the neck!!!
 
How does that work when some starters are installed inside the engine under the intake manifold?
You could do it on a small block if your careful which takes the Delco starter pictured, fords were easier they used fender soleinoids. We used to wire acrossed the soleinoids on delcos and put ford fender soleinoids on drag cars to make it easier. Burnt up more than one screwdriver that way.
 
Does anyone know if this exists in an "adult version". I look a bit silly when pressing the buttons with my eyes closed :)

1681028870798.png



But actually a bit more serious, is there somewhere a sound library where I can practice recognizing the bark of a bushbuck from the bark of an impala?
 
Does anyone know if this exists in an "adult version". I look a bit silly when pressing the buttons with my eyes closed :)

View attachment 527587


But actually a bit more serious, is there somewhere a sound library where I can practice recognizing the bark of a bushbuck from the bark of an impala?

Easy, when you stalk in the thickets and something barks close to you and you poop your pants, it's a bushbuck ;D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,588
Members
168,908
Latest member
GertrudeSa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top