on a lighter note...

1677357876528.png
 
I had this short piece from Second Hand Lions pop up on my feed today, I can watch it over and over

Never mess with a old man.

One of my favourite movies
 
I had this short piece from Second Hand Lions pop up on my feed today, I can watch it over and over

Never mess with a old man.

This is one of my favorite movies! Thanks for posting one of the best parts of it! :)
 
1677370236033.png
 
1677383554300.png
 
1677388106553.png
 
Apologies if I already posted this. It’s exactly how we talk. It took me 30 years to correctly pronounce simple words and phrases:

Bag
Bagel
Good day
Yeah
You guys
Three
Them


Yep, it's how we speak.
 
A test was devised for a graduate of a military survival school. A marine was placed in Death Valley for 2 weeks. He was equipped with food, water, shelter for 2 weeks, also radio gear and an 100 pound anvil. He was required to keep a logbook. When he was picked up his log noted the following: Day 8-food gone, day 12-water gone. day 13-anvil broke.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,946
Members
169,657
Latest member
Sahdjdir
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top