on a lighter note...

9AFC4921-4647-4BE6-A84A-C258044285A0.jpeg

We have have some of that in PikeCounty Illinois but tend to lean more towards the classic Missouri accent, we’re just across the river.
Once me and three buddies traveled to Minnesota to do some fishing, on two occasions we were asked if we were from Texas. And I’ve been asked in other parts of Illinois I’ve been asked if I’m from the south.
People actually from the south sound southern to me. It’s amazing how a few hours of travel can change the accents and dialects.
Being born and raised in Chicago and having a distinct Chicago accent then I moved to Minnesota, I had no problem understanding the locals but everything I said sounded like an old Al Capone movie to them

Being born and raised in Chicago and having a distinct Chicago accent then I moved to Minnesota, I had no problem understanding the locals but everything I said sounded like an old Al Capone movie to them
You can get further with a kind word a smile and a gun than just a kind word

1677510687579.png

We have have some of that in PikeCounty Illinois but tend to lean more towards the classic Missouri accent, we’re just across the river.
Once me and three buddies traveled to Minnesota to do some fishing, on two occasions we were asked if we were from Texas. And I’ve been asked in other parts of Illinois I’ve been asked if I’m from the south.
People actually from the south sound southern to me. It’s amazing how a few hours of travel can change the accents and dialects.
@Wyatt Smith
Dang man I don't have any problem understanding you on da fone. Ya writing is a different story tho.
Bob

Proper firing position for a Barrett M82

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross