on a lighter note...

3573D520-3999-45E5-9B0A-27F1ED2B0268.jpeg
 
1676769493280.png

FOUND: Blue Heeler cross. Pretty feisty. Needs a nail trim
 
So @Just Gina what you think of this....and yes you are contributing to global warming by boiling too much water for your coffee... :X3: :E Huh::E Rofl:.....better keep an eye on those ones north of your border....;)

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,385
Members
170,570
Latest member
JustineLum
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top