on a lighter note...

IMG-20220701-WA0010.jpg
 
1656801834642.jpeg
 
1656819078447.png
 
It took a triple dog dare ya to get him to touch his tongue on the flagpole in the move a Christmas story. You'll only shoot your eye out. :)
I guess the question is: "Would you rather put your tongue on a toad, or a frozen flag pole?"

I _know_ what the frozen pole will do. A toad is just icky.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,372
Members
170,566
Latest member
FredricOve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top