on a lighter note...

213EB96B-D2FD-4601-BB8F-5ACBCD655046.jpeg

In Texas the table is set even more complex, the AR-10 always goes to the upper left with 1911’s on both sides. Sometimes hard to remember!
 
View attachment 432969
In Texas the table is set even more complex, the AR-10 always goes to the upper left with 1911’s on both sides. Sometimes hard to remember!
I always wondered where the spare mags went! In eastern KY, we historically couldn’t afford spare mags so it isn’t considered good form to use them as part of the place setting. Instead that’s where we put the mason jar.
 
248823076_3083703801881383_7916260208815747672_n.jpg


This is what happens when you have grandpa homeschool....
 
View attachment 432969
In Texas the table is set even more complex, the AR-10 always goes to the upper left with 1911’s on both sides. Sometimes hard to remember!

Seeing Jesus on the biscuit next to the lobster Tails reminds me to get back to church. And to buy more 7.62 ammo.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,414
Messages
1,575,419
Members
170,319
Latest member
Freemanmaryse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top