on a lighter note...

287D51E9-29B2-4C7D-B042-2B5516F2E812.jpeg

Same DR.jpg

Yes and the story may be re written to please the minority.

The Dwarfs now become L, G, B, Q, F, and whatever the rest are.

How insensitive of us to not acknowledge them in children's books previously.

Too late. The new Cindirela has a male fairy. :mad::mad::mad:

This was bugging me too much… I had to react:

Apart from the fact that there should be no phone on the table, that tea spoon, cup and saucer have no place being there, when the table is set initially. Those should only be placed after desert has been finished.

Really don’t know why this bugged me so much… but maybe I just did not get the joke :D

Last edited:

Apart from the fact that there should be no phone on the table, that tea spoon, cup and saucer have no place being there, when the table is set initially. Those should only be placed after desert has been finished.

Really don’t know why this bugged me so much… but maybe I just did not get the joke :D
Me, niether. I have a plate, knife and fork on the right, napkin on the left and a coffee cup behind the plate. Keep it simple.

Don't worry..I was thinking the same :E Rofl:

Upon your death, all knowledge of civility goes with you. I wager 99% of people do not know how to set a table anymore, period.

Upon your death, all knowledge of civility goes with you. I wager 99% of people do not know how to set a table anymore, period.
There are national differences though. The way to do it here in NZ has the forks on the left with main dish fork outermost and desert fork inside it and on the right on the outside is the main dish knife then the side plate knife then the desert spoon for a simple 2 course meal but if there is soup that spoon goes outside of the main dish knife. No cutlery in front of the plate and the cup and saucer would not appear untill after the meal.
Something I used to see in US made movies (before I stopped watching them) was the cutting of what ever needed cutting on the plate, laying the knife down and transfering the fork to the right hand to take food from the plate to the mouth while here in NZ the fork stays in the left hand for food pick-up and eating from, with the knife remaining in the right hand. For right handed people of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois