Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, Namibia
You're missing the point. They got it to 2 miles from my house in a nanosecond. Then they shipped it 400 miles away. Generally, when you ship something 10,000 miles, you don't get it to the last mile and then decide to send it to Cleveland. The USPS can't find it now...gone. Missing.

Want to know what it was so you're all enraged? Two beautiful hand carved plaques to go behind taxidermy mounts, horns, euro mounts, small shoulders, bore tusks, etc. These things are one of a kind and dirt cheap in eastern europe.

Oh I got your point. I was just adding to the absurdity with my shipment languishing around Dallas for a month before they decided to do something with it.

I'm sorry that you are in limbo with this shipment and truly hope that isn't permanently "lost" and that in time you receive your shipment!

Scott CWO

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique x3, Tanzania and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV

Hogpatrol

Silver supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA ,SCCFSA, Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol Club
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mbogo45 wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
Appreciate your info and feedback, I looked at some European websites to try and get info on the value of this particular Steyr. Further input from you on it's value would be appreciated as you have a bunch of them. I assume you collect the Steyr Luxus for a reason ---they are a finely built rifle.
I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies!
Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.