on a lighter note...

1600915800134.jpeg
 
You're missing the point. They got it to 2 miles from my house in a nanosecond. Then they shipped it 400 miles away. Generally, when you ship something 10,000 miles, you don't get it to the last mile and then decide to send it to Cleveland. The USPS can't find it now...gone. Missing.

Want to know what it was so you're all enraged? Two beautiful hand carved plaques to go behind taxidermy mounts, horns, euro mounts, small shoulders, bore tusks, etc. These things are one of a kind and dirt cheap in eastern europe.

Oh I got your point. I was just adding to the absurdity with my shipment languishing around Dallas for a month before they decided to do something with it.

I'm sorry that you are in limbo with this shipment and truly hope that isn't permanently "lost" and that in time you receive your shipment!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,221
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top