on a lighter note...

IMG-20260323-WA0014.jpg
 
Below is a real photo I took last night at Costco. I go to there a few times a year to buy some bulk items. Walking down the frozen food aisle, this stopped me in my tracks.

Apparently we are now raising a generation of imbeciles that are not even capable of making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

IMG_0192.jpeg
 
Below is a real photo I took last night at Costco. I go to there a few times a year to buy some bulk items. Walking down the frozen food aisle, this stopped me in my tracks.

Apparently we are now raising a generation of imbeciles that are not even capable of making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

View attachment 757363


Mmmm....did you read the small print...you obviously have a bigger problem than you thought.....not even the top brand producing them.... :E Rofl:

Screenshot_20260404-224150_Chrome.jpg
 
Below is a real photo I took last night at Costco. I go to there a few times a year to buy some bulk items. Walking down the frozen food aisle, this stopped me in my tracks.

Apparently we are now raising a generation of imbeciles that are not even capable of making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

View attachment 757363
This came out in 1968, so a high level of laziness has been around for a while. Can't blame them for adding the bread, but I draw the line at cutting off the crust. :rolleyes:

1775335564488.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,996
Members
170,500
Latest member
ChristelLy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top