on a lighter note...

Some will be able to personally relate... :D

1726580298282.png
 
1726580318497.png
 
Some will be able to personally relate... :D

View attachment 634749

I can definitely relate.

Changed their minds after several rifles were given showers, then lightly coated with break-free. Suddenly rifles didn't require being "spit shined" to pass inspection.
 
Last edited:

........And it doesn't have to be steaks, it just has to be cooked on the grill or left unattended on the counter or table where I can get it. Said a dog we had in Maryland as kids.

And this was when phones were tethered to a cord.

Our dog would sneak up to the grill, patiently, wait, and watch until nobody was watching or paying him much attention and simply disappear. When it was time to check the meat, a hamburger, hot dog, pork chop, a piece of chicken or steak would be missing. At first it was assumed the count was wrong before going on the grill, then a fuss about someone taking meat off the grill before fully cooked. No one was sure how many pieces of meat he took before mom caught him. After that the lid stayed down on the grill until it was time to flip/turn the food and a guard was posted.

LOL...As kids, being kids, he was our food tester. If the dog isn't going to eat it, us kids weren't going to eat it.
 
1726629085681.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,870
Members
169,453
Latest member
PollyCosgr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top