on a lighter note...

Screenshot_20240915_173245_Instagram.jpg
 
I looked at a photo of myself on the game camera and thought, "who the hell is that"?
The self images we maintain of ourselves are often quite humorous.

I remember once when I was about 30 or so, riding up an elevator with mirrors on all walls. One particular trip up, the elevator was a little on the crowded side, and I saw a guy standing "behind" me and I thought "holy effing sh!t, that dude has got some broad shoulders!" I was, of course, seeing myself from behind in the mirror.

I was 6'4" and 165 lbs when I graduated high school, and the image of that skinny kid stayed with me for a very long time. Still hard for me sometimes to wrap my head around, until I put on a 2X t-shirt and the sleeves are tight.
 
1726493578254.png
 
Got to hand it to Elon Musk, Space X and the Polaris Dawn crew... they have a sense of humor! Screen shot of backs of seats in the Polaris Dawn/Dragon crew compartment during their just completed flight.

Doc Brown where are you? :)


Screen Shot 2024-09-16 at 6.53.20 PM.png

Unknown.jpeg
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,435
Messages
1,576,122
Members
170,518
Latest member
LamarKovac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top