on a lighter note...

1702427921217.jpeg
 
Gawd.

Light beer is like making love in a canoe.
Like to drink craft bees of 7-10%, then the house starts to tilt to one side or the other, like being back aboard ship.
 
AAA SAID PROPERLY INFLATED TIRES CAN SAVE 3 CENTS PER GALLON. I SAY PROPERLY COUNTED BALLOTS CAN SAVE $3 PER GALLON.
 
My local sheriff's race was decided by 1 vote. The loser appealed, filed lawsuits, etc. Apparently 11 illegal ballots were identified out of 42,000 votes casted. I think we're headed to a new election. BTW, this is Caddo Parish in the northwest corner of Louisiana, same place the new Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, is from.

 
1702484201128.png
 
1702484230195.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,910
Members
169,638
Latest member
ChauValazq
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top