on a lighter note...

9E9311F4-C9F1-4B11-8856-715F6BD4A590.jpeg
 
Fantastic mnemonic device
The best mnemonic device I've ever come across is the one for the 12 cranial nerves.

All the docs on here, and @Just Gina know what I'm talking about.

Oh, oh, oh, to touch and feel virgin girl's vagina, ah heaven.

  1. Olfactory nerve: Sense of smell.
  2. Optic nerve: Ability to see.
  3. Oculomotor nerve: Ability to move and blink your eyes.
  4. Trochlear nerve: Ability to move your eyes up and down or back and forth.
  5. Trigeminal nerve: Sensations in your face and cheeks, taste and jaw movements.
  6. Abducens nerve: Ability to move your eyes.
  7. Facial nerve: Facial expressions and sense of taste.
  8. Vestibular nerve: Sense of hearing and balance.
  9. Glossopharyngeal nerve: Ability to taste and swallow.
  10. Vagus nerve: Digestion and heart rate.
  11. Accessory nerve: Shoulder and neck muscle movement.
  12. Hypoglossal nerve: Ability to move your tongue.

Totally admit I had to look up the actual nerves, I only remember the mnemonic. :D
 
The best mnemonic device I've ever come across is the one for the 12 cranial nerves.

All the docs on here, and @Just Gina know what I'm talking about.

Oh, oh, oh, to touch and feel virgin girl's vagina, ah heaven.

  1. Olfactory nerve: Sense of smell.
  2. Optic nerve: Ability to see.
  3. Oculomotor nerve: Ability to move and blink your eyes.
  4. Trochlear nerve: Ability to move your eyes up and down or back and forth.
  5. Trigeminal nerve: Sensations in your face and cheeks, taste and jaw movements.
  6. Abducens nerve: Ability to move your eyes.
  7. Facial nerve: Facial expressions and sense of taste.
  8. Vestibular nerve: Sense of hearing and balance.
  9. Glossopharyngeal nerve: Ability to taste and swallow.
  10. Vagus nerve: Digestion and heart rate.
  11. Accessory nerve: Shoulder and neck muscle movement.
  12. Hypoglossal nerve: Ability to move your tongue.

Totally admit I had to look up the actual nerves, I only remember the mnemonic. :D
Oh yes, I remember this mnemonic well! (y)
 
Oh yes, I remember this mnemonic well! (y)
Only part of A&P I hated was histo. The rest was cool. And funny enough, micro was one of my all time favorite classes.
 
Only part of A&P I hated was histo. The rest was cool. And funny enough, micro was one of my all time favorite classes.
That is awesome! I loved Micro!! My professor was absolutely brilliant and truly gifted! I find it all just fascinating!
 
That is awesome! I loved Micro!! My professor was absolutely brilliant and truly gifted! I find it all just fascinating!
malaria and nematodes were my faves. If I were going to engineer a pathogenic microbe, I'd start with P falciparum and figure out a way to make it infectious. As it is, it almost seems like it was engineered.

Y pestis was interesting, hanta, tularemia...lots of weird, cool stuff

If I had gone to med school, I'd have ended up a poor and broke ID doc, probably mostly treating MRSA and VRE.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,936
Members
169,653
Latest member
arthryonsus
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top