on a lighter note...

314891782_10228745028160662_4004123223816926421_n.jpg
 
Yeah, well if she was on top of you at 195lbs, the last thing you'd remember were those breasts as you suffocated between them! LOL

Not a bad way to go :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Sorry the meme was so obscure. It goes back to high school math class when a kid would say, "When will I ever use this". Sin(Sine) , Co(Cosine) and Tan(Tangent) are math/trig terms.

On the other hand, I don't know how to diagram a sentence or label the parts. That was not part of my formal education. Some how I made it through grad school without that knowledge.

View attachment 511790

My teacher taught us about the great Indian chief SohCahToa.

Sine: opposite/hypotenuse
Cos: adjacent/hypotenuse
Tan: opposite/adjacent

That was 47ish years ago and I’ve never forgotten it. Good teachers find ways to make learning interesting and fun.
 
I remember taking trigonometry in school. I know the terms but don’t remember all the details. However, when I need to know about sin, cos, and tan I search AH. ;)
Sorry the meme was so obscure. It goes back to high school math class when a kid would say, "When will I ever use this". Sin(Sine) , Co(Cosine) and Tan(Tangent) are math/trig terms.

On the other hand, I don't know how to diagram a sentence or label the parts. That was not part of my formal education. Some how I made it through grad school without that knowledge.

View attachment 511790

Sine: opposite/hypotenuse
Cos: adjacent/hypotenuse
Tan: opposite/adjacent
 
My teacher taught us about the great Indian chief SohCahToa.

Sine: opposite/hypotenuse
Cos: adjacent/hypotenuse
Tan: opposite/adjacent

That was 47ish years ago and I’ve never forgotten it. Good teachers find ways to make learning interesting and fun.
Fantastic mnemonic device
 
Guy wakes up one morning and his privates are a bright orange. Takes a shower and it's still there. Goes to see his doctor, explains the problem and he's told to drop his drawers. Doc looks him over and asks him what type of work he does. Guy says, I'm a trucker but I've been laid off for a few weeks. Doc asks him what he does all day. Guy replies, oh, just sit around watching porn and eating cheese doodles.
 
Sorry the meme was so obscure. It goes back to high school math class when a kid would say, "When will I ever use this". Sin(Sine) , Co(Cosine) and Tan(Tangent) are math/trig terms.

On the other hand, I don't know how to diagram a sentence or label the parts. That was not part of my formal education. Some how I made it through grad school without that knowledge.

View attachment 511790
I still use my machine shop school trig for calculating rifle sight elevations and for shimming scope mounts etc. I don't recall how to do sq rt by hand, IE Pythagorean theorem. The calculator button is too easy to reach.
 
I remember taking trigonometry in school. I know the terms but don’t remember all the details. However, when I need to know about sin, cos, and tan I search AH. ;)
The Car Lane booklet has it all. Even weights and measures etc. I still have and use mine.
 
Sorry the meme was so obscure. It goes back to high school math class when a kid would say, "When will I ever use this". Sin(Sine) , Co(Cosine) and Tan(Tangent) are math/trig terms.

On the other hand, I don't know how to diagram a sentence or label the parts. That was not part of my formal education. Some how I made it through grad school without that knowledge.

View attachment 511790
Well, thanks for the memories. Not!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,532
Members
169,753
Latest member
ShielaErsk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top