Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
upload_2018-10-2_7-33-37.png

I think this ad says it all.

Is that Copper minor humor?

Australian humor - NT government is undertaking legal action for an authorized ad
It has been extremely effective though

Oh man that is hilarious :ROFLMAO: An my daughter informs me that this particular word is a normal part of the lexicon; kinda like Hello or maple syrup or hockey in Canada

Australian's language is, shall we say, colorful! The f word is so commonly used (by both males & females), it's ... like ...uhmmm, "normal".
I hear it everyday from people.

I take for granted how liberal we are with language until I meet people from other countries!

We don't walk around restaurants or formal occasions dropping f bombs everywhere but in daily life with mates its pretty big.

If i didn't call my mate a see you en tee or vice versa at least once during a catchup at the pub or at a bbq you'd be wondering what's wrong with the bugger.

Ironically, the word fanny has a very different meaning in Australia and is rarely used.

And there's some urbanites that argue Australia has no culture!

Oh boy!

Copper mine? I thought it was just text speak...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbiGob

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double