Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
upload_2018-10-2_7-33-37.png

I think this ad says it all.

Is that Copper minor humor?

Australian humor - NT government is undertaking legal action for an authorized ad
It has been extremely effective though

Oh man that is hilarious :ROFLMAO: An my daughter informs me that this particular word is a normal part of the lexicon; kinda like Hello or maple syrup or hockey in Canada

Australian's language is, shall we say, colorful! The f word is so commonly used (by both males & females), it's ... like ...uhmmm, "normal".
I hear it everyday from people.

I take for granted how liberal we are with language until I meet people from other countries!

We don't walk around restaurants or formal occasions dropping f bombs everywhere but in daily life with mates its pretty big.

If i didn't call my mate a see you en tee or vice versa at least once during a catchup at the pub or at a bbq you'd be wondering what's wrong with the bugger.

Ironically, the word fanny has a very different meaning in Australia and is rarely used.

And there's some urbanites that argue Australia has no culture!

Oh boy!

Copper mine? I thought it was just text speak...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dee

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross