Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA - Life, DU - Committee Chairman
Hunted
U.S, Mexico, Argentina, South Africa - Limpopo, North West
Came across the forum while searching various things "Africa hunting" oriented and have already learned a lot!

I've been a hunter ever since I was old enough to walk, and have always dreamed of making the trip to Africa. It was on my to 'do before I'm 40 bucket list', but at this years DSC convention my wife and I, after talking with Hannes Els said the hell with waiting and booked a PG hunt with Limcroma, for May 2017. To say I'm excited would be a bit of an understatement... Looking forward to the hunt while enjoying all the great info and stories to be found here on the forum in the mean time!

Welcome to AH Ross! Glad you found us! :)

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum sir!

Well you have well and truly taken the plunge.
Enjoy your time on AH preparing for your hunt.

Welcome.

Welome to AH, hope you have a wounderful time here...

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, Ross!

Welcome to AH!
you must be super exited about your hunt in 2017, you will find all the info you require on this website.

Hi Ross, welcome to AH !

Welcome, you will love it here!

Glad to have you with us. This site is probably the most informative one available to anyone considering or planning an African hunt.

Howdy Ross. I'm from TX also. The first was on my bucket list as well... and was my 40th birthday present to myself. Now I'm going back. Be ready for that!

Howdy!

Welcome and congrats on your upcoming safari!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg