AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
mbalabalasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi all I have a great deal for Non trophy elephant bull for this year we have negotiated a better price with our council. At the moment there are plenty elephant in our area. Hwange communal land.

Dates. Plenty dates available.
PH Lin Stanton Tinie Kok
Area Hwange communal land

Total Price $11500.
This includes
7 Days Hunting
Food and drinks
Ph and vehicle
Daily laundry

Road transfer into camp
Trophy fee on elephant bull.

Not included
Ranger fee $50 a day
Flights

If elephant is not shot a refund of $5000 will be returned.
please ask for a group special.

5A5A2CB8-407D-4DFA-A684-80F7E7EB475A.jpeg
67B05F09-6848-4DA6-92C6-601441B7DAC8.jpeg
56AAD2B3-2857-4212-9002-FEBB9F84770B.jpeg
CB16CB47-8F27-4CD7-9AEC-36A9FFFB814C.jpeg
D2B326DB-ABBD-44D4-A80D-6DC455314E94.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic!
How long is this offer valid?

Great offer.
PM sent.

Incredible deal!

Lin— I seem to have missed number of days; is your area closer to Bulawayo or Vic falls?

This looks awesome!

Hi Jacques
Sorry I can’t seem to edit it!! This is a seven day hunt. It is closer to the falls area.
Lin— I seem to have missed number of days; is your area closer to Bulawayo or Vic falls?

Hi Jacques
Sorry I can’t seem to edit it!! This is a seven day hunt. It is closer to the falls area.
Hwange communal land is 2 million acres starting from the falls heading towards Bulawayo I got 160 kilometers.

How many of these hunts do you have available, how many is considered a group, and can a buffalo be added?

How many of these hunts do you have available, how many is considered a group, and can a buffalo be added?
Hi David
I have 7 elephant available for non trophies And yes we can add a buffalo. If we can make a group of three that would work.

Great offer with a great outfit

What are present covid-19 regulations or requirements for travellers coming to the country?

What are present covid-19 regulations or requirements for travellers coming to the country?

Negative PCR test no more than 48 hours prior to arrival in Zim. If traveling back to US, negative PCR test 72 hours prior to arrival back in US.

What is the route/airline to Zim from say Dallas or Atlanta with all the current airline confusion?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross