No Hassle Once In A Lifetime Leopard Hunt 2018 Only

Looking for more information, I am interested in this hunt.
Hi Leadsh2, The one time hunt sold almost immediately, thank you for your interest. We will offer more limited hunts in 2019 at affordable prices. No plains game hunting available in the conservancy!

Lon, No scam implied. Was just in awe of a leopard hunt at that price. Congrats to the "winner" and best of luck to him/her and you for a successful hunt. Thanks for keeping the working guy in mind too (actually I am unworking:D).

The first hunt will take place mid October sure hope we have 100% success. Then we can say we have always had 100% success in the Mucheni conservancy, (at least until we hunt leopard #2)! The hunt takes place in a area managed by campfire, day or night, spot light, baiting allowed what ever we consider ethical!

Best of luck on your hunts Lon! I only wish I could have been the first hunter at your new tent camp!
Phil

If you can't, you can be the last! Just kidding!
I will try to set prices in Nov.. I will not accept deposits until we have a quota. I may accept a very small 100% refundable deposit that would guarantee the ability to make a reqular deposit. I hope this makes sense? I just do not feel it is fair to hold a large someone elses money for something I do not own, your thoughts welcome.

Congrats to whom ever got this hunt. It certainly was a special deal. Best of luck Lon, guess you start hunting in a couple days
Cheers Jacques

Congrats to whom ever got this hunt. It certainly was a special deal. Best of luck Lon, guess you start hunting in a couple days
Cheers Jacques
Hi Jacques,

Thank you for the good words.
The gentleman who got the hunt is from Kentucky, seems like a great guy. He also took the croc and is bringing his girl friend. Should be a great hunt.

We start our first hunt Thursday.
There are supposed to be two good bull eles raiding the gardens near the chiefs home. He says that they will not run them off until Fri. Hopefully we can concentrate on dagga boys come Saturday! Cheers!

outstanding offer, and one lucky hunter for sure! Good luck sir, and look forward to seeing pictures of the trophies taken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaUrquh

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.