www.tokoloshesafaris.info
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Life Member Safari International, Life Members Dallas Safari Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania
This offer is for exportable trophy Leopard.

We are making the one time offer for trophy leopard, 15 October to end of November 2018 only. No plains game!
12 day hunt. Trophy Crocodile may be added at $3,000.00

Trophy fee $4,000.00, only a quality leopard may be taken. No leopard, no trophy fee
Daily fee $400.00, including baits*
National parks ranger $100.00/day until leopard taken.
Includes all taxes and cites included
Includes Airport pickup and return (Victoria Falls Only.
*goats.
Daily Laundry
All local drinks.
all meals.

20180728_104218.jpg

full

Does not include gratuities if earned.

This incredible price is available due to a client who did send his deposit as promised and the fact that this being our first year in the Mucheni conservancy we need to show Zimbabwe National Parks the quality of our leopard to receive a proper 2019 quota.

We start our hunts the 15, August and will be difficult to contact.

Hunt to be conducted by Martin Naude.

Do not miss out on the offer, it will not be repeated, so don't ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible deal! Is this on private land where you can legally hunt at night? Or a GMA?

What sort of success have you had on leopard in 12 days?

Are you kidding? WOW WOW ! I would buy this hunt in a minute if my situation were different. Best deal I ve ever seen for leopard. Success rate???

Last edited:
Incredible deal Lon! Such an unspoiled area should be outstanding! And just knowing you and the wife have had leopard and hyena close to camp is so promising! Just wish I could do this. This should be a dream hunt for some lucky person!
Good luck!

Excellent offer!

What’s the observer rate? Great deal!!

If cat is taken early, can you travel somewhere to hunt PG? Will you accompany the hunter and Martin Naude on this trip?

Never to be repeated. No doubt!

The hunt will take place in Mucheni conservancy which falls under campfire night /spotlight baiting allowed obviously non fenced these will be the first leopards to be taken in the conservancy in the last ten years leagally so no succes rates
Martin has been a licensed professional Zimbabwe hunter for 40 years and is considered a excellent Zimbabwe PH
We are not encouraging plains game hunting we are not encouraging first male leopard seen to be taken
We want to see a big mature male leopard taken .
We are in camp at the moment we will be back at our lodge with good signal tomorrow afternoon

That is an unbelievable price. Unfortunately, its a bad year for me to travel.

Very interested.
How about pre-baiting, do you have a cat on bait now?
Any trail cam pics
PM me any other important info.

I also replied via your website.

What are the hidden costs????
Like trophy fee for bait animals????
Usually these hunts use hippo for bait and they a not usually free. I don't see any mention about bait being free!

What are the hidden costs????
Like trophy fee for bait animals????
Usually these hunts use hippo for bait and they a not usually free. I don't see any mention about bait being free!

It's in the offer:

Daily fee $400.00, including baits*

*goats.

That is an incredible offer man do I wish I could pull that one off but just got back from a 3 week safari. Good luck to some lucky hunter!!!

Less than half price of other leopard hunts? I bet this is gone by now. Unless hunting in Africa collapses, he's right. It is a once in a lifetime deal.

Lon,

Great offer. Look forward to you getting a hunter and then seeing the photos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinPr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!