nice

thanks JP. I've tried to create the best website and community platform on the subject of hunting in Africa. I appreciate your comment and welcome to the site.

Hi JP.........I agree this is a nice site. I have looked at a lot of African sites and there is no doubt in my mind that this is by far the best site on the web. Nothing else comes close in providing the amount of information that is found on here.

I agree with all of you that this is a nice sight, and has a lot of information. Unfortunately not many people are posting their comments in the forum. I think if there were real discussion it would be an even better website.

I truly believe that the forum is close to taking off and having a life of its' own. In time this website will be the place to go for anyone interested in hunting in Africa... thanks all for your participation, every bit helps build our community.

Thanks for this great site!

I looove this site! So much information, great posts and cool people. I have already gotten great advice from Skyline about where to hit those tough zebra and I find myself coming back to check out the new posts several times a week. Thanks Jerome for making such a super resource just in time for my upcoming safari next year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ktman

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.