Newcomer

Fernando Avila

New member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Deals & offers
2
Media
9
Member of
SCI Life member
Hunted
Tanzania,South Africa,Mozambique,Zimbabwe
Hello All,


My name is Fernando and I reside in Azores Islands, belongs to Portugal.
I´m still a very active hunter special in Europe, coming to Africa at least
once a year.
 
hi ! Fernando , welcome to the Africa Hunting family.

monish
 
Hi Fernando good to have you on board!

Cheers Louis.
 
Welcome to AH Fernando Avila! Do you hunt a particular country in Africa?
 
SOUTH AFRICA ( Limpopo )
 
Welcome to the AH forum Fernando! Although I've never visited the Azores my wife and I've vacationed in Mainland Portugal and found it to be an absolutely fabulous place. We will definitely return.
 
Hi Fernando, welcome to the AH site! Nice to see that you also enjoy the Limpopo area. I've been there several times and plan to be back again in August.
 
I`m glad you enjoy your vacation in my country.
I hope that in your next visit to Portugal you will come also to Azores ( 2 hours flight from Lisbon ).
Regards
Fernando
 
Welcome aboard Fernando. I have been to the Azores twice when my ship refueled there.
 
Hi Fernando,

What all you hunt in Europe, and what calibers do you prefer ??do share some hunting experiences of yours.

Thanks

Monish
 
Hi Fernando,

What all you hunt in Europe, and what calibers do you prefer ??do share some hunting experiences of yours.

Thanks

Monish

Ok, will be my pleasure to share hunting experiences with you all
Normaly what I hunt in Europe are the wild bore, the roe buck and the European deer.
I`m using two differents calibres, the 9,3x62 for the big wild bores in center of Europe like Hungary, Romenia and Bulgaria and the 30 06 for the rest of the animals.
I also enjoy the bird shooting ( partridge )
Thanks
Fernando
 
Fernando,

Thanks ! you must be taking those real big boars, thats nice , and the caliber .366 is good , I have taken quite good piggyys with it, but my loved & preferred caliber is .375 H&H mag.
Which out fit are you hunting with ??? in SA

Monish
 
Monish,

In SA I`m still hunting with the same outfitter Giant African Safaris in Limpopo province next to the Botswana border.
Next September I´m going to have my first experience on Big Game with Cape Bufflalo in Tanzania. By the way I`m looking for an air charter to fly from Dar es Salaam to Katavi National Park. Do you know anybody on the business ?

Fernando
 
Fernando,

Iam hunting at Limpopo too in July with Spiral Horn Safaris, Iam sorry Iam not aware of any such arrangements of charters , but you can get the details from the forum . Tanzania I too plan in August for buff and plains game . I have hunted in this beautiful country more than 3 times and it holds a new experience every time.

Happy Hunting !!!!

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,595
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top