Newby

Welcome to AH Bo-ona! Nice to have you on the site.
 
It is great to be here, lots of good information available. What types of hunts do you do?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It is great to be here, lots of good information available. What types of hunts do you do?
Our hunting ideology is free-range hunting! We have the prime Kudu hunting area in Namibia, high density of Gemsbuck and Mountain Zebra. There are many other game species roaming our conservancy area which is the largest in central Namibia. We have 174 000 hectares which we protect through conservation hunting. We prefer to walk and stalk!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,570,997
Members
169,214
Latest member
GiselleTro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top