New Year 2019

Happy New Year to all!
 
And the same to you and yours, and everyone at AH
 
Happy New Year! May it be a year of adventure, good health, and great memories for all of us.
 
Just blew by midnight. HAPPY NEW YEAR. Stay safe and well and I hope you all have a great year.
 
Happy New years, amigos!

I don't think I fell asleep until 3am. It was like the streets of Beirut last night around here. I was waiting for bullets to come through my roof. Fortunately, none did.
 
Happy New Year to all, may all your bullets fly straight and true.
 
Early evening as each new year just means another year older. However, 2019 should be a great year. Happy planning for all the trips!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,688
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top