New Toy

Oh but how a white elephant can give you hours of frustration while you try to lead it down the path of righteousness and make it fit your needs.
I thought the elephant was pink...and on a bottle of Delirium Tremens.
All you need to take one of them down is a bottle opener.
How's that for the path of righteousness?

I thought the elephant was pink...and on a bottle of Delirium Tremens.
All you need to take one of them down is a bottle opener.
How's that for the path of righteousness?
Red or Blue label?

Red or Blue label?
Truth be told, I really like the Noel.
I think they call it "Christmas"now.
Somewhere at or above 10%ABV, two beers and feeling gooooood.

Let me know if/when you get rid of your Sauer. I'm looking for that very rifle for my oldest son in the not horribly distant future.
Absolutely. I was thinking this would be the place to sell to someone. It has new stock, the chipped stock, 3 mags, and QD base with rings. Shoot me a PM so I have your info.

Hey Glenn, welcome aboard and congratulations on the new No. 1. There are several of us that appreciate the Ruger’s around here. I see you are In Baytown, I’m just east of there. Maybe one weekend you can bring that 9.3 along and a few of us can burn a little powder.
Cheers,
Cody
Absolutely. If you like MGs, I have a BUNCH. If you want to shoot some belt fed guns or WW2 guns, shoot me a PM and we can meet up.

Absolutely. If you like MGs, I have a BUNCH. If you want to shoot some belt fed guns or WW2 guns, shoot me a PM and we can meet up.
Will do!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg