New Toy

Oh but how a white elephant can give you hours of frustration while you try to lead it down the path of righteousness and make it fit your needs.
I thought the elephant was pink...and on a bottle of Delirium Tremens.
All you need to take one of them down is a bottle opener.
How's that for the path of righteousness?

I thought the elephant was pink...and on a bottle of Delirium Tremens.
All you need to take one of them down is a bottle opener.
How's that for the path of righteousness?
Red or Blue label?

Red or Blue label?
Truth be told, I really like the Noel.
I think they call it "Christmas"now.
Somewhere at or above 10%ABV, two beers and feeling gooooood.

Let me know if/when you get rid of your Sauer. I'm looking for that very rifle for my oldest son in the not horribly distant future.
Absolutely. I was thinking this would be the place to sell to someone. It has new stock, the chipped stock, 3 mags, and QD base with rings. Shoot me a PM so I have your info.

Hey Glenn, welcome aboard and congratulations on the new No. 1. There are several of us that appreciate the Ruger’s around here. I see you are In Baytown, I’m just east of there. Maybe one weekend you can bring that 9.3 along and a few of us can burn a little powder.
Cheers,
Cody
Absolutely. If you like MGs, I have a BUNCH. If you want to shoot some belt fed guns or WW2 guns, shoot me a PM and we can meet up.

Absolutely. If you like MGs, I have a BUNCH. If you want to shoot some belt fed guns or WW2 guns, shoot me a PM and we can meet up.
Will do!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micheal797

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you