New Toy

Oh but how a white elephant can give you hours of frustration while you try to lead it down the path of righteousness and make it fit your needs.
I thought the elephant was pink...and on a bottle of Delirium Tremens.
All you need to take one of them down is a bottle opener.
How's that for the path of righteousness?
 
I thought the elephant was pink...and on a bottle of Delirium Tremens.
All you need to take one of them down is a bottle opener.
How's that for the path of righteousness?
Red or Blue label?
 
Red or Blue label?
Truth be told, I really like the Noel.
I think they call it "Christmas"now.
Somewhere at or above 10%ABV, two beers and feeling gooooood.
 
Let me know if/when you get rid of your Sauer. I'm looking for that very rifle for my oldest son in the not horribly distant future.
Absolutely. I was thinking this would be the place to sell to someone. It has new stock, the chipped stock, 3 mags, and QD base with rings. Shoot me a PM so I have your info.
 
Hey Glenn, welcome aboard and congratulations on the new No. 1. There are several of us that appreciate the Ruger’s around here. I see you are In Baytown, I’m just east of there. Maybe one weekend you can bring that 9.3 along and a few of us can burn a little powder.
Cheers,
Cody
Absolutely. If you like MGs, I have a BUNCH. If you want to shoot some belt fed guns or WW2 guns, shoot me a PM and we can meet up.
 
Absolutely. If you like MGs, I have a BUNCH. If you want to shoot some belt fed guns or WW2 guns, shoot me a PM and we can meet up.
Will do!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,762
Members
169,615
Latest member
EnidBennel
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top