New to site

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taj
Welcome To AH…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taj
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taj
Welcome to the forum!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taj
Welcome to AH Taj!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taj
welcome welcome welcome
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taj
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taj
G’day from Australia
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taj
To everyone, thanks very much for warm welcome. It's much appreciated.

Cheers to all of you.
 
Welcome aboard...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,635
Members
169,597
Latest member
Stevenpoeni
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top