New Member

Hello all. I have lurked around this site for awhile and decided I should join. Have not been to Africa yet, but am making plans to in the next 2-3 years. I hunt extensively at home but all things Africa are new to me, I'm happy this site exists to help with that transition!
Welcome to AH
 
:S Welcome: to AH!
 
Hello mxgust,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get a spare moment, take a look at the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Have fun planning!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,675
Members
170,100
Latest member
catchrepouso1978
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top