mxgust

Reaction score
Hello all. I have lurked around this site for awhile and decided I should join. Have not been to Africa yet, but am making plans to in the next 2-3 years. I hunt extensively at home but all things Africa are new to me, I'm happy this site exists to help with that transition!

Welcome @mxgust - what do you hunt now? Any idea of what you’d like to hunt in Africa?
Mostly Elk, Mule deer and pronghorn. I’m in Wyoming, so occasionally an opportunity comes up for another species but that makes up the majority. As for species in Africa, I’m not sure yet! Most likely a plains game trip first, but I’m still at the point where I want to see it all. Kudu (like all other first timers I’m sure) and zebra interest me a lot, but so do almost any of other the antelope species. I have a friend who has been on several trips so I lean into his advice a bit and would probably end up going with him

Giday mxgust and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to AH. You will find the transition easy enough.

Welcome!

Welcome to the site-glad you joined!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH!

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH. You’ve come to the right place for info on hunting Africa. So many great people on here more than willing to help answer your questions.

Hello all. I have lurked around this site for awhile and decided I should join. Have not been to Africa yet, but am making plans to in the next 2-3 years. I hunt extensively at home but all things Africa are new to me, I'm happy this site exists to help with that transition!
Welcome to AH from rural Idaho. I’m excited to hear you are going to Africa one day. You have certainly come to the right place to learn all kinds of good stuff. Sue.

Welcome to AH from rural Idaho. I’m excited to hear you are going to Africa one day. You have certainly come to the right place to learn all kinds of good stuff. Sue.
And opinions too…..Lordy do we have opinions!

Hey, at least some of the opinions are coming from experience! Thank you all for the welcome

Welcome to AH mxgust!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross